Free up the Small Business Owner!
There are certain activities in your business that only you can do, and it’s justifiable to want complete control over those things. But is ‘doing it all’ having an adverse impact, preventing you from moving your business forward?
It’s clear that our highest priorities are to generate business and keep our existing customers loyal. You can’t do that by also doing your bookkeeping, following up past due accounts, spending hours answering emails, updating your website, or other time-consuming admin tasks you do daily. Instead, focus on the revenue generating activities that are integral for keeping your business going and should be done by yourself, such as:
- Maximizing your existing client relationships.
- Purposefully networking and connecting with prospects.
- Learning and expanding your own professional knowledge.
- Planning your next book, product, speaking engagement or event.
Free yourself up to give your business the time, energy and care it needs to become as successful as you want it to. A good standard rule to follow is: “If it is non-revenue generating - outsource it.”
Here are a few examples of activities that can easily be delegated and would free up your time:
- Update necessary and consistent business forms and templates.
- Put together a ‘Welcome’ package for new clients.
- Prepare an online ‘Client Satisfaction Questionnaire’ and review the returned results.
- Organize your receipts and add them to an expense spreadsheet or reconcile them in your cloud-based accounting system.
- Streamline your business processes to keep you on track, organized and efficient.
- Manage your accounts payable and send out monthly statements.
- Assist with your social media setup and management of all your accounts.
- Set up your e-Newsletter template and manage your campaigns.
- Assist with the general management of your website.
Now it’s your turn. Make a quick list of which activities you would love to delegate! Then, get in touch with me and schedule a free 1-hour consultation. I would love to chat with you. This consultation is informal and carries no obligation. We will get acquainted, go over information, and explore options available to you.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and read this. You absolutely rock!